Friday, October 14, 2011

Cookies and Carrots

I'm starting to experiment with clay more to see what I can create. Practice makes perfect right?

Halloween is coming and I wanted to make some little decorations and treats for my dollhouse. I managed to make some candy, a candy bowl, a few pumpkins, cupcakes, cookies and some candles. I also made a mouse cage and my two mice , Sookie and Tara Mae (Yes, I'm a True Blood fan).


 So some of the things I'm attempting to make are plates and cups. These I think have been the hardest. I've managed to make pretty cute tea pots though. I also made two cookies and some carrots with my spare clay (random. I know. lol).


I hope I get better at creating things because it would be nice to have an extra income seeing as I'm an unemployed new graduate. 

My octagon molded vinyl flooring came in for my bathroom and I did my best to cut it to fit to my bathroom. I'm pretty happy with it.


The walls still look a little rough. I sanded them down with the help of my boyfriend and repainted them, but it's still not up to par with what I want. 


1 comment:

  1. Has hecho un fantastico trabajo con la arcilla, enhorabuena.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete